INCLUDED IN EVERY AUDIT:
- ✓ Initial interview session
- ✓ Brand analysis (logo, taglines, positioning, messaging, etc.)
- ✓ Collateral materials review and analysis
- ✓ Social media presence analysis
- ✓ Website analysis (usability, SEO, branding, technical, etc.)
- ✓ Review of online traffic analytics
- ✓ Media plan analysis
- ✓ Resource analysis
- ✓ Expert analysis and recommendations included in brief
- ✓ Follow up session to explain and discuss analysis and recommendations
- ✓ No further contractual commitment
- ✓ Satisfaction Guaranteed or your money back
BOOK A BRAND POP AUDIT
Your Brand Mission Fulfilled
We Will Listen. We Will Review. We’ll Tell You How!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- When will the initial meeting be scheduled?
- As soon as you have purchased the pop audit, you will receive a confirmation email and a follow up call. You will be provided a link to a scheduling calendar.
- Can multiple people be included on the client side of the call?
- Yes. During our initial call you can have multiple people, including Board members, directors, staff, etc. Just make sure to keep the number limited, because the time allocation for the meeting is 2 hours.
- Will I need to prepare anything prior to the meeting?
- Yes. In order to maximize the effectiveness of the call, we will ask that you provide us with a good amount of information prior to the meeting. In addition to your website, social media profiles, etc., we would like to have digital copies of your marketing materials, collateral, reports. etc.
- How long will it take for us to receive the brief with the recommendations?
- It will typically take 48 hours.
- When will the follow up meeting to review the recommendations be scheduled?
- This is flexible according to the client’s scheduling needs, as well as ours. However, it is preferable to have the follow up meeting no more than one week after the recommendations brief was sent to the client.
- Will I be required to hire Cause Per Click to execute the recommendations in the brief?
- No, you won’t. Our recommendations will be executable by any knowledgeable person in your staff, or by a third party agency of your choosing. However, we would be happy to take the recommendations and run with them if you choose us to do so.
- What is the difference between the Brand Pop Audit and a Marketing / Communications Plan?
- A Marketing and Communications Plan is a much more extensive document and process. In addition to the audit portion, it also typically involves a significant amount of primary and secondary research, as well as a detailed media budget and strategic action plan. The Brand Pop Audit has a similar purpose but with a more narrow focus, and does not include any primary research or detailed media plan.
- Does the audit include any design or programming deliverables?
- No, it’s an audit which will provide specific recommendations and steps to follow based on your specific needs. If the recommendations include any design or programming issues, we will give you specific guidelines to follow, but not actual work product.
- Do you work on the weekends or Holidays?
- No, we don’t.
- Do I need to commit to a contract?
- Can I add multiple brands, and/or organizations within a single Brand Pop Audit?
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
Fill out the form below, and someone from our Team will contact you.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
- The team at Cause Per Click are really dedicated to marketing nonprofits, and were fully engaged in really understanding our nonprofit’s needs. They have the experience and drive to help non-profits really grow and increase visibility.
- The Cause Per Click team not only provided professional and timely service, but we relied upon their experience for guidance appropriate to our cause. I really appreciate the way they knew which questions to ask, so I was relatively hands-off once I provided the information requested.
- I would highly recommend Cause Per Click for companies looking to create a strong brand. The staff can work with companies of all sizes, which is not always easy to find in the marketing field. We couldn’t have found a better fit for our needs!
- The team at Cause Per Click, LLC, with the leadership of its Executive Director, provided us with an outstanding Marketing and Communications Plan. They displayed an uncanny ability to learn about the Education sector, our mission and challenges. Implementing this plan will allow us to expand our footprint on a nationwide basis more efficiently.